the other part of me doesn’t want to have to shave my legs all winter.
I wouldn’t be mad. I can’t sleep at all tonight, and the little monster is sleeping in her bed for once so I’m super lonely.
from The Burmese Harp / ビルマの竪琴 Biruma no tategoto (Kon Ichikawa, 1956)
I’ve ignored everyone today.
Maybe I should date around. I think i will.
I’m chasing a PhD because I literally don’t know what to do. This is my focus.
I have no idea what I’m doing with my life. I just know work and school.
I feel like I have no substance. I make men feel inferior. The men that don’t feel challenged by me are men I’m not interested in.
I feel like I’m working so hard to feel empty.
This describes my life so well..
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Mama always told me that I should play nice, but she didn’t know you when she gave me that advice. I’m through, with you 💋✌️ #favorite #thebandperry #done #aboutyou
Once guys find out about Kallie they’re out anyway. I swear it’s happened twice already this month.
Still waiting on my rich accepting husband..